Ezy protein vanilla chia smoothie
Our ezy protein vanilla chia smoothie is a simple and great start to your smoothie journey – it’s so ezy!!
There are only 3 clean, healthy ingredients and it takes less than a minute to prepare. Coconut milk is an excellent milk alternative, and may provide health benefits such as lowering cholesterol and promoting weight loss. Chia Seeds are a source of fibre, omega 3 and antioxidants, and of course ezy protein is a fantastic way to source organic plant-based protein! Feel free to get creative by adding other ingredients as well.
What you need:
- 34g (1 scoop) of vanilla (or any other) ezy protein powder
- 280ml unsweetened coconut milk
- 5g chia seeds (about a teaspoon)
- Combine the protein powder, coconut milk and chia seeds into a protein shaker.
- Shake for about 30 seconds. If you like the chia seeds to absorb more liquid let it sit for a minute. Then give it a final shake and serve straight away.
- Give yourself a smile and a high five for doing something positive for yourself. Enjoy your day!
Links to ingredients:
More about ezy protein:
DISCLAIMER: All content found on this Website is intended for informational purposes only. We undertake no liability for the accuracy of the information, and the content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a qualified health practitioner regarding a medical condition. Ezy Protein is not responsible for claims made on external websites and links to educational (or any) content not created by Ezy Protein are taken at the user’s risk. Reliance upon any information provided by Ezy Protein, it’s employees, contracted writers, or medical professionals presenting content for publication to Ezy Protein is solely at the reader’s risk